Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Access To The Female Forum

I have noticed for some time that many can't get access to the female forum. It seems to require using Chrome and the password for access. It also doesn't seem to be working when someone is using their phone. If for some reason you can't use chrome or use a phone then you do not have access to the female forum.

Here's mention of it here when trying to use a Mac.

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=99432

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:30 AM by DeeMarie

Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the female forum? I received my password, but it won't work. I was advised to delete my history, cookies etc but it still won't work. I don't want to change to google chrome because I hear it doesn't work well with Mac's. Anybody else have this problem? Any tips on how to resolve it? Thanks..

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=71827&page=17

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:03 PM by Angelmommy84

reglois, on 03 Oct 2013 - 18:16, said:snapback.png

I have been sent a password but It doesn't seem to work, I still get refused it starts with a c and ends in l, is this the correct one please,

I asked Paula for the password and the one she sent me started with a c and ended with an l but when I tried it it didn't work either I tried c********l I've tried c********l, and I've tried c********l,. Because in the email it had the ,. After the password I don't know if this thread is monitored I think we are supposed to ask a moderator directly for the password. Who sent you the password Reglois?
Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

reglois, on 03 Oct 2013 - 18:16, said:snapback.png

I have been sent a password but It doesn't seem to work, I still get refused it starts with a c and ends in l, is this the correct one please,

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=103594

Posted Yesterday, 09:35 PM by Privilegedoutcast

Apologises. Normally I would have posted in the female forum but I can't seem to get into it when I use my mobile.

Are the Male Survivor group or the Transgenders Survivor group having the same problems getting access when using various browsers or phones or Macs?

I am use chrome and PC but never have trouble get in man section. But man section is not need pass word. It is open to person in M. Member group. So is not same. Female forum is code as private forum need pass word. Male forum is code as close group forum need M. Member group tag.

I am use chrome and PC but never have trouble get in man section. But man section is not need pass word. It is open to person in M. Member group. So is not same. Female forum is code as private forum need pass word. Male forum is code as close group forum need M. Member group tag.

Hmmm,

if there is a problem with the password section then maybe its time to get rid of the password and have F member group tags like the M member group tag.