Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Howdy!

Hello, I am new to the site and forums in general (computers are not my forte haha). I found this site about two weeks ago ad\nd debated joining until the other day. I didn't want to admit that I needed help and people to talk to, but after putting a lot of thought into it I realized how desperately I need to talk. After reading some other posts and seeing how supportive and understanding everyone is I'm glad I decided to join and I'm excited to start my healing journey.

Hi Krista,

Welcome to AS. I'm glad that you took time to look around and get a feel for the site. It was new to me, too, when I came, but I am glad I made that decision. This community cares and understands. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

Welcome Krista! I am also new, and came becasue I know I will never fully get past the trama by myself. Hopefully we can heal and thus become even stronger individuals in the future!

Hi Krista, Flodearnly, and Jenn,

So sorry for what you have been through that made you reach out to AS. I am fairly new here as well. I have found everyone very caring and supportive. I hope you are able to find comfort here as well. Best wishes on your healing journey!

:youcanheal:

Hi Krista,

My name is Jan, and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us. I hope that you find comfort and support here as you find others to connect with in building a support system. Admitting that you need to talk about your experiences is a big step in helping you progress in your journey to healing.

If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible.

Take good care,