Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm New

Anna18

Welcome to AS Anna, you don't have to share all at once, just take it at your own pace, your topics don't have to have all the details, they don't even really have to make much sense, just write what you feel will help you, people here are very kind and understanding.

hi Anna,

welcome to After silence. Choleann11 has given you wonderful advice, there is nothing more I can advise. I;m Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here. My job is to help new members with any issues they may have with the board, if I can. So please contact me if you have any questions about any aspect of the board and I will do my best

take care, Paula

Welcome Anna!

You will find a lot of support here and get to know your way around in no time. You don't have to share anything you don't want...it is entirely up to you. There is a lot of very helpful information on this site.

:aswelcomesu::notalone:

All the best on your healing journey,

Josie

• 2 months later...

Welcome.

I'm Anna too.

Found