Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Another Intro

Guest SecretPain

Guest SecretPain

Hi my name is Lindsay. I've been reading a lot here tonight. I thought I should come and introduce myself. I've never posted on this type of message board before. But this seems like a very supportive group. This is the first time I feel ready to deal with what happened. So far I've just been a silent member of a club no one wants to belong to. Many of the posts here have brought me to tears. Tears of understanding and finally feeling not so alone in all this. Thank you for being here.

Welcome to AS, I hope that being here can help in your healing journey .. :hug:

Welcome to AS

Hope we can help you in your healing. It is important to know that you are not alone.

Welcome to the board sweetie. :hug:

Feel free to post whenever you need to and keep with you that we are here for you.

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

Guest hurtingforever

ANOTHER LINDSAY WHOO!!!

I am glad you found After Silence sweetie. The members here are so amazing. Feel free to post whenever, know that no one will force you to post anything..it's all up to you..

See ya around AS

Lindsay

Hi Lindsay,

You most definitely are not alone. Feel free to read and post when you are ready. I am sure you will find unending support here.

Take gentle care.

~Kelly

Hi Lindsay, Welcome to the boards. I hope you find as much comfort here as I have.............Michelle

(((lindsay)))

hope we can help you in your healing journey

~charlene~