Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone!

CJ

Hey everyone! my names Claire (like everyone elso on this site it seems!) im new to this and confused already! This site is really amazing, i don't really wanna talk about what happened to me but reading all your stories and advice has really helped me. :)

welcome to As Claire :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

Welcome to AS, I hope that it can help in some small way .. :hug:

Hi Claire. I just found this site also. Not sure what I was looking for, but its pretty amazing the people are willing to talk. I just told someone what happened to me a few months ago, even though it was four years ago that it happened, and I'm trying to figure out how to work through it and be normal.

Christy

welcome to the boards.........michelle

Hiya Claire! :hug: So sorry you have a need to be here, but glad you found A.S. :) PM or IM me anytime if you need to talk, I'm online alot but not so much on my IM name so it might be smarter to PM me :)

Lots of love,

:wub: Alyssa :wub:

Thank you everyone! starting to feel better by just knowing theres other people that feel the same things as me. As awful as that is i like the idea of being able to help each other! x x x x

:hug: Claire,

Welcome to 'After Silence'. Your Journey here is a safe one as we hope you find the comfort and support you deserve sweetie. May your healing take you places you've never dreamed! Lots of welcoming hugs!

Love, Haullie