Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Guest blkqueen075

Guest blkqueen075

Hi, my name is Charlene and I'm new to the site..just registered. I was molested and raped and needed some one to talk to about...stuff. I'm 28 now all that stuff happened when I was early teens.

Hope to talk to you all soon.

Bye

Hey Charlene and welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry you have a reason to be here but glad you have joined us. Here you will find amazing support and encouragement and I hope you grow to love this place as much as I do.

We're here to listen.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Hi Charlene,

WElcome to After Silence. I am proud of you for coming here, and i hope that you will find support, comfort, and healing here as I have. We are here for you. All the best!

Love clarissa

Welcome to the group. Please make yourself at home and feel free to browse around. I know how difficult it is to deal with the aftermath of a sexual abuse and I'm here for you, to share this long road together. We will get there....

Hugs,

Verena

• 2 weeks later...

(((Charlene))) Welcome to After Silence. Take your time and post as you are comfortable doing so. I look forward getting to know you. Know that you are not alone here. Be kind to yourself :)