Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Also

Guest pinkbutterfly

Guest pinkbutterfly

:dance: you go banana,

well i am new to this site and hope to get to know some friends who will help me discover who i am. as a 30 year old female i just cannot get over my 10 years of sexual abuse and rape by the man who adopted me when i was 2 and stayed there until i was 12 and my best friends mom rescued me from him. i am torn in emotions about it because i love him but hate the way i feel. i don't even think the physical act of abuse is as hard as the emotional trama i have spent my life trying to overcome. i am having a hard time. i hope i can get some help and enlightenment here. thanks. pink.

((Pink Butterfly))

I'm so sorry to hear all the pain you've experienced. (You're strong and couragous, and nothing is your fault. (safe hugs))

Welcome to AS. Hope you find what you need here.

<3

Alex

Hey Pink! :lol: I am so glad you found this place.. :dance: banana says he's glad you found this place too!! I am so glad for your friends mom!! she is awesome also!! Know that you will find friends and understanding here that you may never find elseware!! People who know your confusion and pain, the difficulties of loving and trusting, here you will find others exactly like yourself who are going to offer understanding, comfort, healing and hope :up:

Tim

Hello,welcome-i hope u find wot u need here & i hope 2 get 2 know u..!!

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie xoxox

Hi Hun, sorry for what you went through...I'm glad your friends mother was able to get you out of there finally.

Looking forward to getting to know you better

~Janene

PinkButterfly,

Welcome to the forum, we are so pleased and delighted that you are joining us. We hope that some of your Healing can also begin here as well within our lovely community. Feel free to share with us anything you'd like, we will gladly show you our support. Lots of Hugs.

Haullie

(((PinkButterfly))) Welcome to the group! Here you will find great support and comfort as you journey your path of healing.

another butterfly!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy!

Welcome pink, i hope i can be of some help,

wish you the best in this journey,

:hug::throb::hug: ,

Daniela.

Edited by mariposa
  • 2 weeks later...