Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi! I'm new :-)

Guest Madonna

Guest Madonna

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 21 years old and I lost my virginity when I was 6 years old to my neighbor who was in his forties. It lasted for 4 years ubtil he had a heart attack and eventually died.

I honestly believe one of the most frustrating things in life is being a survivor of sexual abuse because it seems that so many people are totally ignorant about the whole thing and have no idea how serious it really is. I really don't believe that anyone can understand how horrible and painful it is unless you have been through it, which is why I am very happpy to finally be talking to some people who actually get it 100%! I'm looking forward to meeting and talking to you all :-)

Madonna

welcome to the forum Madonna. I'm sorry to hear about what you so painfully endured for 4 years. Thankfully that part of your life is over with now and you can finally begin to heal your past with the knowledge you will learn with the support from friends and neighbors, family...ect. We are here for you sweetie.

Love, Haullie

I'm sorry for what you had to go through. I hope you will find the support you may be looking for here and I hope that you'll feel safe and comfortable enough to share your thoughts with us.

We are here for you.

Hugs,

Verena