Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New member :-)

Guest PeacefulHeart

Guest PeacefulHeart

Hi all,

I'm a 36 year old survivor of a brutal r*p#. I've found my way to peacefulness through TONS of hard work, and I wish to lend some support, advice and friendship to others who might be where I was a couple years ago.

(((PeacefulHeart))) Welcome to After Silence. This is a wonderful place for support and sharing. I look forward to getting to know you.

((((((((((((((PeacefulHeart))))))))))))))

Welcome to After Silence! I'm really sorry to hear that you have suffered as you have, but I'm really happy to hear you've found peace. I'm proud to be on the healing journey with you, and hope to attain the peace you have. :)

Guest PeacefulHeart

Good morning all! Thank you for the warm welcome! I hope to be online a lot and look forward to meeting all of you!! Hugs to everyone who wants or needs one,

PH

(((peacefulheart))) welcome to After SIlence. Thank you for your support and encouragement. We are also here if you ever need anything. i look forward to getting to know you! :)

love clarissa

Guest Madonna

PeacefulHeart,

Hi and welcome. I am glad that you have found your way to peacefulness. I know how difficult that is after you have been through what we all have been through. It does take a lot of hard work and you should be proud of yourself!

Madonna

Welcome to After Silence. I am so happy you found us. It's always nice to have another supporter out there. I am so sorry for what you have been through. Thank you for finding us. I am looking forward to getting to know you. Take precious care of yourself.

Tink