Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm new here

Guest hawaiianbaby3

Guest hawaiianbaby3

:mad::(:mad::(

I do not know what else to do I feel so sad and mad at the same time because of what my stepdad did to me. I do not want to trigger anything for anyone without them knowing a little about me first so here it is. I am 21 years old I will be 22 Oct 9, I am angry and sad because of something that happened. I do not know how do deal with things I cry alot and I argue about everything. I blame myself for everything and I feel sick alot. I also chose to do something that is hard on me I have an eating disorder which is a result of what happened. I do not just come out and say what happened. Sorry. I need to chat with someone who can understand and not judge me. My therapsists do not judge me and I like that they help by letting me talk and letting me cry or scream when I need to.

((( hawaiianbaby )))

I'm sorry you have to go through so much pain and anger. Please don't ever blame yourself for what your stepdad did to you because it's NOT your fault. It's good to know that you are in therapy, it's so important to have someone who you can talk to about what you are going through.

We are here for you, anytime you wish to share, cry or vent....no one is ever going to judge you here so please feel free to write anytime you wish :)

(((hugs)))

Scarlet

(((( Hawaiianbaby))))

I am sorry you are struggling, but like Scarlet said, glad you have a therapist.

When you are ready, vent anyhting, you need to.

This group, has helped me a great deal, to trust, to verbalize, knowing that the members care, and are standing beside you 100%.

Take Care

Love Catherine

(((((Hawaiianbaby)))))

Welcome to Dancing in the Darkness! I will be here if you need anything. We aren't professionals, but we can offer support and understanding which are vital to healing as well. You did nothing wrong...I believe you.

(((hugs)))

Lindsay