Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

My Avatar

Just a quick question. I don't know if it's my comp or what's going on but I changed my avatar to a pic of my brother but whenever I see one of my posts, it still has my old one. Is everyone else seeing my old one too or is it just me?? Lemme know please?? FYI, my old one was a butterfly pic.

Thanks!

Melissa

I see the new one. That happeneds to me alot when I change mine. Clear your cookies, temp files and history. By then it may be the new one you have. :)

Edited by Donna

Thanks Donna, I'll try it.

Sweet! Thanks!

Yeah, I got it fixed. Thanks. :) The kid is my big bro. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I see the new one. That happeneds to me alot when I change mine. Clear your cookies, temp files and history. By then it may be the new one you have. :)

Yay! I was having the same trouble and I tried that and it worked... thank you!! :hug:

Yay! I was having the same trouble and I tried that and it worked... thank you!! :hug:

Aww :) you're welcome honey. :):hug:

Generally when you change your avatar but still see the old one, just click on the refresh button. IE stores these things on your computer as cookes, true, but you don't need to remove them to fix the problem. (I have many cookies with logon information on my computer and clearing the cookies gets rid of all the information.) Also, if you know someone has changed their avatar but you're still seeing the old one, click on the refresh button and you should then see the new one. That will swap out the avatar photo in the cookie file... much like updating.

:hug:

Meg

:outahere: