Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi all. I Posted my story under Share your Story, but I thought I'd give a little hello in here to. I'm 24 now, it was about 8 years ago that a "Friend" forced himself on me. I've never really talked about it before at all. The few friends that I did tell eventually kind of shrugged it off. I guess maybe they knew him to and didn't WANT to believe it or something. Anyway, I've been thinking about it a lot lately and really needed to find someplace I could talk about it...so I did a search and found this board. I'm still trying to decide if I should tell my mother. There is also a new guy I'm seeing and I kind of want to tell him, he's very sensitive and he could tell right away yesterday that something was bothering me. All I could do was assure him it had nothing to do with him. I don't know if I should tell him yet or not.

((((Aceline))))

Welcome to After Silence hun, I'm sorry that you have so many things to decide all at once right now. I know how overwelming that it can be. As I try to do, maybe picking one of them out of the group, the one that needs the most attention right now, and working on that. Put the rest to the side for a bit, but not where you can no longer retrieve it.

Post to us, work through things with us, read others posts and see how many people here can totally relate to your feelings and what you may be going through at any given time. We're here for you hun. :hug:

Keep safe,

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

welcome to AS :bighug:

~charlene~

Welcome to the board!