Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Never Thought I'd Be Unlucky Enough To Find Myself Seeking Help From A Site Like This

So my names Holly and I'm 23 and I'm at a very confusing and difficult time in my life. I'm cutting and don't know for sure but think I was a victim of sexual assault. I plan on sharing my story once I get 10 posts in. I have been through a lot prior to the possible assault, but have never self-injured and because of how I'm feeling now and what it's making me do to myself, I think I may have endured that. Anyway, hi...

Hi Holly and welcome to After Silence. I am sorry for what you went through that lead you here but this is a really great forum to connect with others who understand and are supportive.

Feel free to look around the Self-Harm section. It may be helpful to you http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?showforum=65

A lot of us struggle with SI, including myself, so you are not alone in this.

Supporting you!

Hi Holly, all this can be very confusing and figuring out what is what gets easier as feelings are gotten to. It does take support so your being here i hope will help you. If you have hurt yourself any that will ease as painful feelings get out and not held against you within. Best to you in how it all goes

Rain

Hello Holly!

I'm sorry you are going through a painful and confusing time right now but I am glad you found us and I hope we can help to support you as you search for answers and healing!

Welcome to After Silence (AS)! :)

Activist Ally