Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

Hi I am new to this site. Got lots of things going round in my head right now and I am in need of some support. I am seeing a therapist but she is away on holiday so I was not sure who to turn. I found this site and thought it may help to talk to others. Never done this before so I am a bit nervous.

Hi Jules,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have suffered, but you have found a very safe and supportive site. We've all been new before, so just take your time and look around. You will see that the members here are very kind and understanding. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi Butterflyfreespirit,

Welcome to AS, as well. Straight uploads are an issue on the site. If you like to get an avatar, the easiest way to do that is to sign up for gravitor. If you just load the picture there, you should be able to get it transferred to your profile. Best of luck uploading and best of luck to you on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi I am new to this site. Got lots of things going round in my head right now and I am in need of some support. I am seeing a therapist but she is away on holiday so I was not sure who to turn. I found this site and thought it may help to talk to others. Never done this before so I am a bit nervous.

Hi Jules, :hi:

I hope that you will feel sure of yourself here and that the nervousness will subside. I remember how nervous I was when I joined so I can assure you that you are not alone in feeling that way!

Welcome to AS (After Silence) and I hope this is a good safe place for you to help voice your thoughts and feelings.

With support,

Activist Ally