Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

I'm new here. Not really sure what to say. Guess I've been dealing with my past recently and would like to be able to interact with people who may share my feelings. Sometimes you just need to know you're not alone, you know? Beyond that, I guess I just look forward to getting to know this place. Hopefully it will help me reach some kind of peace.

Hi Susurrus! Welcome to AS. Sorry for the trauma you went through to bring you here but this is a really great forum and everyone here is super nice! It's not an easy journey but it is really helpful to connect with people who understand what its like. Best wishes to you as you take these steps toward healing!

I'm new here. Not really sure what to say. Guess I've been dealing with my past recently and would like to be able to interact with people who may share my feelings. Sometimes you just need to know you're not alone, you know? Beyond that, I guess I just look forward to getting to know this place. Hopefully it will help me reach some kind of peace.

Hi and welcome to After Silence!

You're in the right place I think and I hope the members of AS will provide some of that understanding compassion that can help support you along the road to feeling better.

With support,

Activist Ally