Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Unsure

Questionss,

Welcome to AS. It's ok to feel a little anxious. We've all been new and one time or another. It is a big step to reach out, so be proud of yourself for that. Take your time and look around. You will see this is a very supportive site. We understand because we are on this same path. Believe in yourself and believe that healing is possible. You are worth it.

Mary

:supportu:

Hey, I'm new to all this so slightly anxious :(

Hi there Questionss,

Welcome to after silence (AS). It's perfectly understandable that you are unsure and anxious in posting here but we are all here to support each other and this is a kind and safe place to do so. Take your time and look around and I hope you feel comfortable and supported here. I am part of the NST (Newbie Support Team) so if you have questions please send a message to me or one of the other NST or moderating staff. :)

With support,

Activist Ally