Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Can't Get Into Chat For Some Reason...

I just tried to get into the chat room and all I got was a notice stating "You are not permitted to use this feature" This has never happened before and I haven't recieved any PM's saying I'm banned and I don't think I did anything to get banned... Chat worked last night. I tried refreshing the page and redownloading java and still nothing. Can someone help me? Does anyone else get this?

Ok, thanks!

I've been having the exact same problem! Been trying to get in for about half an hour, now, and I was starting to get worried that I'd done something wrong. I'm glad someone else is having the same problem, haha. There must be an issue with the platform or something?

My hope is that our b*tching and moaning about wanting the old chat back worked. lol

me too.

can't get in

maybe they are decorating the room

my birthday is tomorrow

so maybe they are putting up streamers in there?

you never know!

Please know that if there is a moderating reason that you cannot use chat then you would always be contacted.

I have heard back from admin and at this moment in time there are no funds to get our old chat room back - I am unsure why members couldn't get into chat - but as it has affected several it is probably a glitch with the chat room provider and nothing to do with AS.

I hope everyone can get in soon

best wishes

karen

Did they forget to pay the bill again? :P:flowers: