Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Tentatively New

Silvera

Hello,

Not sure what to say really...I'm here for a few different reasons, acceptence, validation, comarderie, this seems like on ok place. I don't know, for a while I didn't think I would ever need/want to join a place like this (there are reasons for that) and I'm a bit...nervous. I'm here as both a Survivor and Supporter, the realities and aftermath of abuse (in many forms) are sadly not unknown to me in more ways than one.

I hesitate to say much more in an introduction, so for now I'll just say thank-you to this place of support for even existing.

Hello,

Not sure what to say really...I'm here for a few different reasons, acceptence, validation, comarderie, this seems like on ok place. I don't know, for a while I didn't think I would ever need/want to join a place like this (there are reasons for that) and I'm a bit...nervous. I'm here as both a Survivor and Supporter, the realities and aftermath of abuse (in many forms) are sadly not unknown to me in more ways than one.

I hesitate to say much more in an introduction, so for now I'll just say thank-you to this place of support for even existing.

Hello,

Welcome to AS (After Silence)!!!

I'm sorry that you have need for a site like this but I'm glad that you've found us and I hope that you will find acceptance, validation, and friendship here in a kind and supportive way.

Activist Ally

Hello,

I am tentatively new here myself. I too thought that I would not need a place like this, but I am glad to have found it as well. I am a Survivor and a Supporter as well and am willing to share this journey with you and support you.

Silvera,

Hello and welcome to AS. It's ok to be nervous, I think we all are when we first get here, but you will find a lot of support and friendly people here. Look around and get used to the site, when you are ready, we will be here for you. We understand and you are not alone.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Hello,

No pressure here. I'm new and it's been real good here so far. Even if you don't have much to say for now, just knowing that you're not alone will be a huge help. Do whatever is comfortable for you. No judging here at all. So, from one new person here to another, welcome and I hope you find the peace you seek.

hello and welcome to After Silence, I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help,please don't hesitate to contact one of the newbie support team ,