Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm still here.

Wendy

I'm new here as you probably already know. I stumbled here through not being able to sleep. I'm having sleepless nights as the past haunts me in my dreams. I found this website an inspiration and spending time here has given me some hope. I cannot share right now, everything is still too scary, but I just wanted you to know that the presence of this website alone has helped me. I'm still here, and fighting!

Wendy

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm sorry you have a reason to be here but I want you to know that I'm here for you.

Take all the time you need, you do not have to tell your story or share your feelings until you are comfortable to do so. You may even never share your story here but you will still and always be welcome.... :)

I'm here for you

((( hugs )))

Scarlet

(((((((( Wendy ))))))))

((((( Safe Gentle Hugs ))))))

Welcome to our little group, I also struggle with not sleeping. Glad you found this group, and glad it has inspired you. It has been my Life saver really, worth its weight in gold to me, and all the members aswell.

Take Care

Love Catherine:)

(((((Wendy)))))

Welcome to Dancing in the Darkness! I can relate to trouble sleeping as well...you are certainly not alone in any of this. Take care! I"m here if you need anything.

(((Hugs)))

Lindsay