Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Tw Think I Might Be Back

As the title says i think i might be back on the forums for a while, not sure how long.

My last rape was dec 8th 2013, so almost 4 months ago now. For the first month or two after i vented a lot on this site, i wrote everything down which was tormenting my mind but then i crashed, i couldn't even bring myself to visit the site anymore.

I am so sorry i left, i feel like i abandoned you all, I couldn't bring myself to read others posts as they triggered me to much and i was just hurting to much and had nothing more to say about my own pain, all i had was black depression and ptsd symptoms running riot, the same shit over and over again.

I am sorry i left, i hope it is ok to come back, i did think of yall and wonder how yall were doing, i didn't just run off and forget you all i just couldn't face anyone anymore.

I missed AS and the amazing people i have met here.

Hey chloe! :)

Good to see you back on AS!!

Don't be sorry for taking a break from here for a while, that's ok, the main thing is you take care of you!!

I hope you find lots of support here to help you as you go further along the healing process!! sorry things have been tough for you!! :hug:

Janepp

Hey Jane,

Aww ty so much for your post, i missed you and often wondered how ya getting on in your new place. I hope you are well and things haven't been to hard for you lately.

I'm gonna have a catch up on your topics among others if ok when i am feeling stronger, for now though i would get to triggered so am selfishly only here to vent all this shit in my head out on screen.

Being a part of AS is a comfort, just knowing even though yall have your struggles ya not alone. Even though i am not strong enough right now to read many topics of others i want you all to know i still care and will offer support to others when i am not afraid it will completely break me.

Much love to you Jane and all on AS :bighug:

Hey

I'm good thanks, just getting by! don't worry if you cant read topics right now, take your time!! go at your own pace and take care of yourself!! its nice just to see you around the board!! Often wondered how you were getting on also!!

Your not alone!! Your as family will always be here for you! visit and vent has much as you need!! :)

:bighug::bighug: hugs to you also! :)

Janepp

Welcome back to AS, chloe!

Do not feel bad for taking a break. You need to do whatever is best for you and conducive to your healing.

I hope that you are able to be accepted back into the community with open arms, as I am sure you will be, and that you find the support you need.

:hug: if okay

Hey Chloe!! Don't feel bad, at all, for taking the time off that you did. I think most people on here would be understanding of where you were at, at the time. Again, what is most important is what you need to do for YOU. Welcoming you back with open arms, happy to have you back, but understanding if you need to take another break not too long down the road. :)

• 2 months later...

Welcome back!