Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Time To Heal

Hi everyone,

Im new here :)

my R happened just over a year ago.. and recently went through the traumatic court case! But he was found guilty.

now I have to heal....which is going to take awhile!

it all happened when i went travelling in Australia... and im still here. I feel like i cant go back to my home town as that is where he was from and ive been getting a lot of greif from his family! i would worry for my safety if i went home! so i feel so alone in a foreign country :(

but part of my healing process i want to help others and go on this long journey with people that understand.

I think everyone on here is amazing....

thanks

Hi Laura. You might not know that this "Public Welcome" forum area is public - you don't need to be registered to post here and I would be careful about posting too much personal stuff in this area. :idea:

Welcome here, laura. I hope you find the support you're looking for within this community. Look forward to getting to know you more :) I'm sorry for the reasons you have to be here, it isn't fair and it isn't right. However, you're not alone.

hello laura,

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here. I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you have any problems with it, please let me know and I will do my best to help

take care,

Paula

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Luvely Laura. I am sorry you went through what you did. Very glad he was found guilty. I hope justice is served.

I thank euca for making you aware this is a public. I look forward to talking to you in a more private forum.

Take care!