Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello New Here

Deni123

Hey so not sure how this goes but I'll try, dealing with this since November got as far as an ID parade and awaiting court confirmation don't know what to expect! It's horrible seeing this happens so much! Wasn't aware how common it was till it happened certainly opens your eyes!

Hi Deni123 and Jaybird13,

Welcome to AS. :aswelcomesu:

The members here are very Supportive and Understanding, as many have experienced similar trauma that brought you here.

"It's horrible seeing this happens so much!", I fully agree with you!!

I am sorry about what may have happened to you that brought you hear, But I am very happy for both of you being Brave enough to reach out for Support.

Reaching out for Support, is the first step towards Healing and Recovery.

Sending you Love and Support, You Are Not Alone. :supportu::notalone:

HIya Deni

Yes is too common. Wish you didn't have to find out the hard way. With awaiting court confirmation there must be so much going on right now. Support and caring helps during such times. Hope you find what you need in that here.

Be good to you there

Hey so not sure how this goes but I'll try, dealing with this since November got as far as an ID parade and awaiting court confirmation don't know what to expect! It's horrible seeing this happens so much! Wasn't aware how common it was till it happened certainly opens your eyes!

It is awful how much it happens isn't it? I'm sorry you have reason to be here but I'm glad you found us and I hope we can help support you as you deal with things. Welcome to AS!

:)

Activist Ally