Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I am new hear

Guest Armywife20045409

Welcome 2 our lovely home!! :)

I hope u feel very comfortable en safe ere..

Every1 ere is nice,welcoming-plz take the time 2 look around en get 2 know ppl en i hope we get 2 know u 2.. :)

((huggles,smiles en friendship love..)) Sookie xo

I AM NEW HERE TO. I WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED BY MY FATHER, UNCLE AND STEPFATHER, IT' VERY HARD TO WORK THROUGH IT AND SOMETIMES IT SEEMS IMPOSSABLE. I'T ONE OF THE MOST HARDEDT THINGS TO EVER DEAL WITH BUT BY SHARING OUR STORIES AND THOUGHTS IT MAKES IT A LITTLE EASIER TO KNOW THAT EVERYONE HERE LISTENS THAT VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO LISTENS..

Guest Madonna

Hi sweetie. I'm so sorry to hear that you were abused my your father. That's very sad. (((((Hugs))))

Welcome to After Silence. I hope you get more comfortable here :)

Madonna

(((armywife))) Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry you had to endure such horrors. I am glad you found your way here. I hope you find healing and support as i have. We are here for you. Take care!

love clarissa

(Armywife) Welcome to After Silence. I am so sorry for what you have been through. I am glad to see that you have found us and I am looking forward to getting to know you. This is a safe, supportive place to be and the members here are wonderful.

Take precious care of yourself.

Tink

Guest trying to heal

Welcome army wife. I hope you find comfort here. I too was sexually abused by my father from11 to 16. It seems to help to read other peoples stories and tell your own.

Welcome!

I too was a victim of my father. Mental and phyical abuse my entire childhood and sexual abuse from age 4 to 11.

You've found a good place to work through it all - Rest assured that getting past this nightmare is possible. I'm living proof of it.

I'm here if you need anything....

and I just want to say it one more time.....<B> HUAH! :D </B>

Blessed Be,

Balue

Guest freed

i'm sorry that i'm a couple days late in welcoming you, but welcome. and i'm sorry to learn about your need to be here, but i hope i can help support you on your path toward healing.

freed