Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

kjmb

I have actually been a member for a long time but have finally decided not to be a ghost member. I am finally ready to move forward and I know this is a safe place to begin doing so!

Hi kjmb,

A belated welcome to AS. It's not easy stepping out of the shadows, so congratulations on that. It does seem you have looked around well enough to know it is safe here. I probably don't have to tell you how supportive people are, either. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

I'm glad you introduced yourself finally. :) You are strong and brave for deciding to come forward and start your healing process. I'm sorry for what happened to you. But you can heal! We are here for you!

Sending you love & healing energy...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) from the NST (Newbie Support Team). We're here to help if you need anything so
please feel free to message me if you have questions okay?

With support,

Activist Ally