Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

52 Year Old Guy In Californina

z63

52 year old guy in California. Just wanted to chime in and say hello and I think it may be benificial for me to see/know that I am not alone.

Hi z63,

Welcome to AS. Sorry for the trauma you've been thru, but you will find this a very supportive site. It is beneficial to know that you aren't alone. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Thank you all. I appreciate your support! I wish there were more men on this site to talk to about "all of this", but I'm just glad that I know I'm not alone.....and that people are willing to listen/help, I'm no therapist, but I'd also love to help others if I can. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

Hello,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) from the NST (Newbie Support Team). We're here to help if you need anything so please feel free to message me if you have questions okay?

With support,

Activist Ally

You are not alone even if it may feel that way. The wonderful thing I can see with AS is that no matter what time of day or night usually someone is on here if you need to talk *hugs*