Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi- I'm New Here

Hi Everyone

I am fairly new here and I don't really know the workings of this website... sorry if that sounds really dumb, but how exactly does the chat work? Is it a bit like instant messaging or something or do you rather have to post a message and then wait for a reply? Sorry if I am sounding like a complete idiot [which is nothing new].

Thanks a lot :blush:

Hi Everyone

I am fairly new here and I don't really know the workings of this website... sorry if that sounds really dumb, but how exactly does the chat work? Is it a bit like instant messaging or something or do you rather have to

Your not an idot.... I had that same thing.... how huh, where is it. Anyway, it's on the top of the menu bar. See it next to view new post, control panel, then you will see Live Chat. Click that and it will take you there.

Welcome to AS.

Hey Femme_Fatale,

Rosebudish did a great job at explaining how to get into chat, feel free to also check out the 'Guidelines Forum' at the top of the front page to read all about the Chat Guidelines and such, also check out this thread.

Welcome to the board honey. :hug:

Donna =)

Hi Everyone

I am fairly new here and I don't really know the workings of this website... sorry if that sounds really dumb, but how exactly does the chat work? Is it a bit like instant messaging or something or do you rather have to post a message and then wait for a reply? Sorry if I am sounding like a complete idiot [which is nothing new].

Thanks a lot :blush:

Don't worry i'm new to...at least at sharing my story with anyone. My father raped nearly every day for a year. My mom then divorced him without knowing what he was doing to me. That was 2 years ago and i'm just now releasing the pain. Feel Free to contact me.

Sarah

Angelgirl62589@aol.com

Welcome to the forum femme. They've already explained the process to you but I wanted to welcome you anyway.

welcome to AS hun, :hug: were all here for you, and by the way.. you cant be any more of an idiot than i am , trust .. i have no commen sence what so ever lol ..

Welcome to AS femme!

When they redid the boards, it took me forever to find the new link, LOL! So if you're an idiot (which you're not), then I am too! Welcome to AS!

kelly

Welcome to 'After Silence'! :)