Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey Yall

Guest lucybee

Guest lucybee

Hi everyone, I was given this link and they told me that it would be helpful :)

I'm not sure how often I will get to come here, I usually only log on when I am down on myself, but I've kinda looked around and this place seems great. If I ever stay away for a while and you want to get ahold of me you can always email me and tell me to come back :)

I hope I dont ever bore you or seem to whine about stupid things....if I ever do dont hesitate to kick me, I dont break that easily :wink:

(((Lucybee)))

Welcoem to After Silence. We're pretty friendly, supportive, and tolerant here. I doubt you'll bore us and I am almost postive nobody will kick you! :wink: I hope you find what you need here.

:hug:

Meg

welcome to the boards :bighug:

i dont know about that one... i could use someone to kick sometimes haha joke .. welcome to AS hun xxxxx

ththglitterhello.gifthStarsWelcome.gif to After Silence

Lindsay

Welcome to AS. I'm the same way - when I'm down, I tend not to post much. But I'm learning to reach out.