Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Had Trouble Getting Onto Site Today

Nothing much to worry about really, except I have not been able to get onto the message board all day, tried from my bookmarks (my normal route), nope, so typed in address manually, nope, tried the AS main page, nope. I finally had an idea and came through the link that is on the livejournal board and had Noooooo trouble what so ever (typical!)

It could just be a local internet connection problem but I wondered if anybody else had been having similar problems at all the last 12 hours (approx) ...

Missed you guys this morning as I supped my wake up cup of tea, but I am now glad to be back ..

:):hug::bubble:

I had the same problem last night.

I got some sort of "flood" error message a few times today. It didn't last long though.

I used to have a problem accessing AS through my connection on my wireless router. It just seemed like it hated AS.

I had a problem for like an hour yesterday getting on, it wouldn't load and when it tried it was just a white screen.

Okay,I know this is bad, but just how oblivious am I , that I don't know , what live journal is!

:blink::hmm: :533:

Seems things have calmed down now, am getting connected no probs so I can sup my morning wake up tea while saying hello to you guys .. :bubble:

Well, I am not too sure what live journal comes under D1, but as I understand it, tis a blog thingy and has proved useful in helping members stay updated if the message board is off line for maintance etc .. :) I could be compltely wrong in what I have told you so please don't take my word for it ..

I have has some trouble for a couple weeks now - more so in the evenings - but it could be the half ton of wood I have blocking the arial!!!

karen