Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

hi. this site was recommended to me by my friend. she's already a member here. i was abused as a child and am going through counselling, and also receiveing alot of support from charlene.

it looks like a good place but i'll probs lurk for a while, dont feel ready for posting anything detailed just yet. plus this isnt my pc so i dont want to spend too long on it.

Hello purple glitter, it is nice to meet you. This is a great place :) I've been here a few days now and everyone I've encountered has been wonderful.

I am sorry for what you have been through, but glad that you are getting help and reaching out.

Take Care

MsRuby

((((((Purple glitter)))))))

Welcome to After Silence sweetheart.

Feel free to take your time posting, the main thing is for you to feel comfortable and know that we are always here for you anytime.

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

:) Hello Purple glitter - Welcome to AS

Sorry you had to be here, but glad you found us. This is a good place to be, and you are never alone. Take your time, just don't forget us. We are here for you. :greet::wub::hug:

welcome to the boards, post whenever you feel ready to, k?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

Welcome to AS, just jump in when you are ready, its been a brave step to just say hello and I hope that being a part of this place can help you on your healing journey .. :hug: