Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Suggestion: Issues With People Taken Up Via Pm?

Hi

I just wanted to say that I am getting frustrated and upset with people using this forum to complain to/about moderators when the issue should be taken up privately between the person in question, AND the moderator. Others then wade in and it turns into a massive argument with people getting upset regularly.

I quote....

7. If you are having a personal issue with another member of this board, try to resolve it with them FIRST, either by Private Messenger (PM) or by E-Mail. If you need further assistance, please contact one of the moderators. Public opinions are welcome, but attacks (or hidden attacks) to members are not. Posting personal attacks back and forth between you and another member of this Board may result in a loss of posting privileges.

I think this needs to be remembered by all members alike, whether moderators or not (to show I am not discriminating!)

Please, if you have an issue with anyone at all, please contact a moderator first rather than arguing and bickering about it on the board. This forum is for asking questions, which I feel it often starts off as being, but it soon descends into arguments which causes tension among the members, whether they are specifically involved in the issue or not.

I'm pleading with us all. We are all members who have been through a lot and to get into this kind of disputes after everything we have been through seems to be.....well, quite frankly.......daft.

Please can we use our heads and take things up privately for the safety of all the members. This kind of argument can make people (myself included) feel insecure about being here and jeopardises the safe feeling of this place.

We can work through these things sensibly and intelligently.

take care of yourselves

teazle

Thanks for posting this teazle. You are a sweetie :hug:

And by the way, I am TOTALLY going to catch up to you in posts :P

I swear I'll catch both of you one day! :P

NEVER! :type:

:P

I swear I'll catch both of you one day! :P

NEVER! :type:

:P

:lol:

:type: :type: :type: I can type all night you know! :P

Very nice post Teazle, if only the one's that cause the probs here agreed. Hopefully this gives YOU ALL the reminder that you do not have to stay here and can go to many other places just try google.

Follow the rules or leave, it's not too tough to follow. :)

Very nice post Teazle, if only the one's that cause the probs here agreed. Hopefully this gives YOU ALL the reminder that you do not have to stay here and can go to many other places just try google.

Follow the rules or leave, it's not too tough to follow. :)

Thanks for that, Donna. It is absolutely true.

:hug:

You are so TOTALLY not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! either you or AmyLyn.

I will emerge victorious!!!!!!!

^ :lol: :lol: :type:

Follow the rules or leave, it's not too tough to follow.

oooo good post. :flowers:

Maybe you are right, but only because I don't currently live on the board like I used to :P (and as you seem to be! :wink: )

Maybe you are right, but only because I don't currently live on the board like I used to :P (and as you seem to be! :wink: )

moi???????????????????????????????????? I do NOT live on this board, I just crash on the sofa a lot ;)

Are you suggesting I do not have a real life or someting?? (and in the last two days that has been correct..........sooooooo sick AS is about the only thing I can face!)

Yes teazle it is a challenge - but it I fear you are getting too close I will start

this!!

Sorry vera and lindy - that is probably really naughty and using up way too much space on AS please detelet if you want to!!!!!!!

karen xx

this!!

Sorry vera and lindy - that is probably really naughty and using up way too much space on AS please detelet if you want to!!!!!!!

karen xx

hehehehe, they should probably just terminate my membership, I'm sure that would free up a whoooooooooooooooooole load of bandwidth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!