Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi This Is My First Time Here

Guest Samantha

Guest Samantha

Hi my nam is Sam im 14 years old when i was in 5th grade my brother raped me i havent told anyone but my closet friend who died around christmas and she was the one to help me get threw my life without me doing something stupid and now i have no one to talk to would you help me

Guest willow

Hi Sam,

I'm glad that youre posting here at this site. You can find help for what you've been through. Here you will find support. Try reading through some of the posts on the other threads, many have listed helpful advice and have told thier own stories of sexual abuse.

If you are even talking about it here or anywhere else, this is an important first stetp in recovering from the trauma. Have you talked to any adults about this yet?

Guest freed

welcome, Sam

i'm very sorry about the loss of your friend and your need to be here. i think it takes a lot of courage to seek help, you're very brave. i know you'll find many caring and understanding people here.

freed

(samantha)

i am very sorry that you have been through so much and that you feel alone. hopefully this place willl help you to fee less isolated. everyone here is great and very understanding.

you are extremely brave!

i'm here if you need to talk

bettyx

Guest laurasinnerchild

:o Very sorry about your friend who died. I was sexually abused to by my brother when I was 8. Now I am 30 and still dealing with it...Good luck and keep posting

Guest Madonna

(((((Sam)))))

That is a lot to have to go through. Your brother doing such a horrible thing to you and then the one person you confided in passes away. I'm sorry sweetie, this must be really hard for you :(

If you ever want to talk about anything at all I am here for you, and so are all the other wonderful people here on this board. PLease talk to us.

Madonna

((Samantha))

I'm so sorry for what happened to you. This is a wonderful supportive place that you can talk about anything. :) You can email me at kc_agent99@yahoo.com if you ever need someone to talk to.

Love,

Kelsie

(Sam)I'm so sorry for everything that you have had to go through. I know how hard it is to loose someone dear to you. I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a very safe, supportive, wonderful group...they have helped me a lot.

Take precious care of yourself.

Tink

Samantha,

I'm sorry you have had so much to deal with.

I would like to offer my welcome as well.

Additionally, the part of your post that sticks out to me most- is your age and that you have not told.

I whole heartedly believe you should tell someone-

I understand how hard that can be - I was 15 when I shared my secret with my mom.

Would you be comfortable discussing why you feel you cannot tell? Perhaps we can talk you through some of your concerns with telling and get you past the apprehension.

Honey, the truth has a way of letting itself be known - please don't make it harder on yourself - You brother NEEDS HELP. You need validation and healing - The secret is not helping either of you.

Please, let us help you get comfortable enough to talk.

Blessings to you,

Balue

I think samantha isn't here anymore. :unsure: