Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Just A Reminder And Some Advice For Newbies

angelic

Hello,

I know I've introduced myself to all the current new members here. I just want to remind everyone about what they should post in their introductions here. Please remember that Welcome! is a public forum which can be seen by others, so don't share stuff that you don't want others to see, or that might identify you. Your safety is our highest priority and we want you to feel safe to share above everything else. I know it says all this at the top of this forum page, but I just noticed recently that people are sharing a lot of personal stuff here and I got concerned. Please use "Share your Story" or some of the other forums which can only be seen by members when you need to talk about your experiences.

Don't panic if you've done this, your post can be moved by contacting a moderator. We are all here to help, I try to get online every day, so bear with me , if you've sent me a message, I will get back to you as soon as I can. I will do my best to point you in the right direction . I'm on my own healing journey too, so I understand what courage it takes to sign up to a site like this. This is a big community here so don't ever feel that you are alone.

So, welcome to all the Newbies, take care of yourselves, and PM me if you need anything

bye for now, Paula :notalone::supportu::aswelcomesu:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

there have been a lot of new people joining recently, so I just want to say hello to all of them and hope they are doing okay

take care, Paula

• 1 month later...

I was thinking the same because of all the details I have been reading.

Take gentle care.

Found

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I know I've introduced myself to all the current new members here. I just want to remind everyone about what they should post in their introductions here. Please remember that Welcome! is a public forum which can be seen by others, so don't share stuff that you don't want others to see, or that might identify you. Your safety is our highest priority and we want you to feel safe to share above everything else. I know it says all this at the top of this forum page, but I just noticed recently that people are sharing a lot of personal stuff here and I got concerned. Please use "Share your Story" or some of the other forums which can only be seen by members when you need to talk about your experiences.

Don't panic if you've done this, your post can be moved by contacting a moderator. We are all here to help, I try to get online every day, so bear with me , if you've sent me a message, I will get back to you as soon as I can. I will do my best to point you in the right direction . I'm on my own healing journey too, so I understand what courage it takes to sign up to a site like this. This is a big community here so don't ever feel that you are alone.

So, welcome to all the Newbies, take care of yourselves, and PM me if you need anything

bye for now, Paula :notalone::supportu::aswelcomesu:

:agree2::goodpost2: Wonderful and important information that is still timely and relevant! Thanks Paula!!!