Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello everyone!

I am not exactly sure what to say, but I did want to take a moment to formally introduce myself. My name is Lucy and I'm a survivor of many different kinds of sexual trauma, spanning over two decades. I'm overall in a good place in my life, especially compared to my younger self, but I do think it would be nice to connect with people that are facing similar issues stemming from abuse/assault/etc.

I so look forward to meeting new people and getting to know you better! :up:

Welcome here, Lucy. Nice to meet you! Sorry for the circumstances that have led you here and the abuse you've endured, but it's encouraging to hear you say that your'e in an overall good place with yourself :) Many people will take encouragement from that as they get to know you better.

Welcome Lucy. I am happy that you have decided to join. There is a wealth of knowledge, strength, and compassion that we find in each fellow survivor that can not be found anywhere else.

Hello Lucy

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula, and I am one of the Newbie support team here. If you have any problems with the board, please let me know

take care, Paula

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found