Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Attie

I have been here before. years and years have passed. desperation comes back in a different place in my life. i just need support and I fall back to old places to find it. Nothing seems to be helping, the desperation and fear is deep in my soul. I hope to find it, i hope to find my soul again, can anyone help me ?

I'm here for you attie. Lots of hugs to welcome you back. I know what you're feeling. It's an ugly way to feel. Try and find things to comfort yourself. Try and reach out to someone you trust. Wish I was there in person for you. But i'm here for you if you ever want to talk. Please keep safe.

(((((((((((((attie)))))))))))))

Hello there Attie!

I'm sorry that you are in such a hard place right now. I hope that AS is able to help you during this time.

I will be here for you Attie. :friends2:

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Are hugs OK? If so I am sending you some.

:notalone::supportu:

Hey Attie,

I'm sorry for the hurt you're feeling right now. I'm here with ya, supporting you through this. I hope you find the comfort you're looking for. You're in a good community here on AS. :comfort:

:aswelcomesu: back, sorry you need to be here but you know already that you will find the support you are seeking :youcanheal::notalone:

Hello Attie

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here, I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help with anything please let me know, and I will help if I can

take care , Paula

Hi there.

Welcome back.

I hope you are doing well.