Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Should I Try 'hello' In Another Language Instead?

It seems this is the place for hellos :D. Hi, I'm Steph...I don't have any stories to share, except to say that I hate peas, believe in hope and am awed by the courage I've seen here. I hope to see some of you around :).

I agree! peas are icky!

Hello Steph :D

How are you my dear? (if anyone is confused, she is my better half :wink: )

Edited by mazing

I'm well thanks Katie (although you can't use my better half line - you were my better half long before just now. So there.)

:lol:

Edited by Dandylion

Nope. I'm older and taller - I get to be right this time.

I have told you before... age doesn't mean anything! I am mentally older!! And since when does taller make a difference?

You really need to come up with some better excuses :P

Welcome to AS, Steph!

You two are funny :D.

Best wishes,

Holly :luck:

I have told you before... age doesn't mean anything! I am mentally older!! And since when does taller make a difference?

You really need to come up with some better excuses :P

It matters. It just does. And if you need more reason, I like mushrooms. Therefore I really need to be right! (Is that a better excuse?)

hey!! :flowers:

welcome to AS!!

:hug: if ok??

Hugs are always ok if they're coming my way - thank-you :).

Thanks all for the welcome too :D. I should maybe add a word of caution too...try to keep katie and I out of the same threads. We have the best ability at taking things off-topic and getting others involved too :wink: .

Edited by Dandylion
It matters. It just. And if you need more reason, I like mushrooms. Therefore I really need to be right! (Is that a better excuse?)

No! No! No! Mushrooms are icky!!

Thanks all for the welcome too :D. I should maybe add a word of caution too...try to keep katie and I out of the same threads. We have the best ability at taking things off-topic and getting others involved too wink.gif .

Hmm, that's true.. We do tend to convert people to the randomness.

Hey! You're in my thread! If you're in my thread, you need to at least be nice to mushrooms...please? :angel:

Hey! You're in my thread! If you're in my thread, you need to at least be nice to mushrooms...please? :angel:

I will be nice to mushrooms when you admit that you are the better half in this relationship :P

I will be nice to mushrooms when you admit that you are the better half in this relationship :P

The mushrooms can handle a little criticism.

So really, you're only nice to the things you like too...hmm...