Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

What Do The Abbrieviations Mean?

The only one I know that may not have been TBH or TBA which mean "to be honest"

But may have already been posted :)

-biggestfoot-

• 1 month later...

Many Thanks to Ardatha,

At the age of 43 and never having used this sort of site before, I was beginning to think I was out of my depth. Perhaps this could be repeated every so often for the newbies like myself. Correction the Old F**t Newbies. Or is that OFN's

E.D.

• 1 year later...

well this is a cute and informative post, i really hope noone takes to seriously using all these confunded abreavations, because for one these are all mostly english abbrevations, and not everyone in chat speaks english as their first language which might make for confusion.. heck english is my first language, and i know seeing these pop up in chat would throw me a bit. not trying to be rude or mean to anyone that does know and like to use thesse things, just wanted to point out the possiblity for confusion, plus, if you have to explain it everytime you use it, is there really any point of useing the acryomyn.

panther