Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

This Is Part Of My Attempt At Healing

kaikins

First, I want to thank you guys for just being around in general. This last year has been really rough cuz I've had to try to cope alone except for two or three people. I still felt alone, though, because there's no way they could really understand. It really helps to know I'm not alone and that there's not just one person, but a whole community of people who get me. So thank you :)

I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately and have decided that I am sick to death of feeling like a victim. I want to be a survivor. so I'm hoping joining this community helps and that I can help other people.

hello kaikins,

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here. I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help with the board, please let me know and I will do my best to help

take care, Paula

Welcome to AS, Kaikins. You are a survivor, and you can do more than just survive - you can thrive! This is a great community, one which I think you'll find very supportive and understanding.