Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Greetings

Hello, everyone!

Hoping I can come to this safe place for support, and in return give love and support too! I have been in a place of healing, but will revert back to my dark place at times. I will do everything in my power to have more light and acceptance in my life. I would love everyone's help to remain there, and hope I can help someone too.

Hi Alovesurpreme,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry you have experienced trauma and find yourself sometimes reverting to that dark place. We all know that place too well. Despite this, I see you have a positive attitude and determination not to let this beat you. That is a good place to be. I wish you well on this healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

That dark place can be so scary. I wish you the best in coping with it and learning how to chase that dark place away and move into the light. It's a hard road but the support here seems wonderful. We will get through the dark times!

Connie :tealribbon:

Hello and welcome to AS

my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here, I hope you are finding your way around okay, if you have any questions please contact me or one of the team

take care

Paula

Hi there! I am new to this group as well. I am also looking for more light in my life and while I don't see myself as already being in a place of healing, I'm hoping we can all help each other to get where we need to be.