Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Stepping Out..

I've opened up before a few times. I tired to get help but I never stick with it. I feel so broken. I can't get over what happened. I've even went so far as to write an affidavit about what happened trying to help in a custody battle yet I feel no relief. This is a first for me, reaching out to others that have been through something similar .I tried to tell my mother. She ..even now my mother supports him..not me..my family is so broken and now with this divorce and battle for the younger children is truly tearing me apart. My mother, because I wouldn't feed into her bullshit has told my baby sister to not speak or have contact with me. I don't know what else she told her but that little girl was and is what is left of my heart and soul. I'm going through sho much. Not even my relationship is good because I have issues with talking and sex. He knows everything but is sick of everything me..I'm so beyond lost and I don't even know if this is the right way to go. Crapy thing is my birthday is tomorrow and nothing is good..

Edited by broken103

we from day to day must try to climb the mountain and sometimes we lose our footing and then sometimes we fall that is what makes us survivors and we keep climbing no matter who or what gets in our way. your birthday is another foot or hand hold for your climb, you will make it. hold on tight and fight that's the survivor way. and happy birthday.

Hi broken,

Welcome to After Silence :aswelcomesu:

It saddens me to read what you are going through, especially with your family :ranting:

I am very Proud of YOU for reaching out for Support here at AS :clap:

The members here are very Friendly and Supportive :throb:

You can consider AS as your New Family, as we understand how you feel :)

I am also sad to read that it is also effecting your relationship with your partner.

I do not know if you are receiving any Professional help from a Therapist and/or Psychiatrist, But if not, I highly recommend that you look into it.

I can sense how unhappy you are with life, but it does not have to be that way.

Life can be beautiful

Sending YOU Love and Support :notalone::supportu:

I may not be around tomorrow, so let me wish you a Happy Birthday tonight :happybday2::party2: :party2:

Sorry you are going through so much with little support. Maybe you will find some solace here

Hello broken,

I am so sorry for the trauma you have endured and I am even more sorry that you are not getting the support you should from your mother. It wasn't fair to you, what you went thru and you do not deserve the pain now. I understand how difficult bdays can be and hope that you get thru yours ok. Healing is not an easy journey, but I wish you well on yours. You are supported here.

Mary

:notalone:

Thank you all for the support and kind/supportive words. It's exactly what I needed and I won't forget. I cried a little reading what was said. A good cry. Thank you.

Edited by broken103
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Aftersilence Broken,

I could see all the pain you are in after reading your post. I'm really glad that you took that leap to come join us on here, and I hope you find the support you are looking for. No one here will judge, nor push you if you are not ready to talk. We understand we have been/ still are there. Healing isn't easy... and there are a lot of hurdles in the way... but in the end we do come out stronger. Just posting here is a great first step.

Mandy