Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Introduction

Hello everyone! So today marks 3 years since I was raped. It hasn't gotten any better. I have just learned how to better suppress my emotions. I am hoping to learn how to better express my emotions and learn to open up by joining this group.

Hello Em,

Welcome to AS. So sorry about the trauma you went thru and I know anniversaries are not the happiest of days, but you've taken a big step and coming here and wanting to express your emotions better. You will find a kind and supportive group of people who are so very understanding. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hello,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) from the NST (Newbie SupportTeam). We're here to help if you need anything so please feel free to
message me if you have questions okay?

With support,

Activist Ally

All I can say is that I'm glad you are here. And you are very welcome.

welcome to AS! I'm Sorry for the reasons that bring you here but I'm glad you found this place. Hope you find it as helpful and supportive as I have :) you deserve support and you deserve to heal!

Wishing you all the best in your healing journey

Jemma