Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Intro On Judith Old And New

Hi

I had an intro on here that was from while back that was not .. whatever at a loss for words. In yahoogroups that I am/was a part of the comment was always made about if I was from another country. due to how I wrote. So I am putting info in here to show that is not the case

It is not easy for me to talk about myself. I was on here awhile back when brobbit was on here. I have been on here off and on due to jobloss and living with parents. I am hopefully moving for the last time to another apartment due to being unemployed permanently.

For me it is easier to do a list of intro about me than a written form. I will write some items in written form but at the end so it is understandable.

I hope I don't repeat

I am in a different phase of healing so listening is what it is and it is helping.

I am a friendly listener and would love to talk to you in PM or offlist.

Give back to the group what brobbit gave me when he was in the group. feel free to ask questions. I know I am forgetting something

best thing that happen to me was being in a group like this and talking to mentors online through email. My T encourage the interaction and saw that it was helping me.

One thing I can encourage you to remain here and write etc it helps. I live in America since birth and ancestor since 1776.

I share from experience, what I have received from others etc.

I am reserved, hard for me to talk about me.

It is hard for me to pick up on cues on the internet, I sometimes have a hard time processing things online

I like to "Help" others. Whatever that word means now days even on here.

I have never lived in another country. I have only live in the US. My ancestor from England. Ancestory served under George Washington

I will be unemployed permanently from now on at 46 as of this writing 2013 due to employers testing applicants before one can get a job so that is why I will not have one the rest of my life.

learn by listening to others etc.

I don't like debates

I sometimes have to think in order to write something

I am not needy.

I seek to be affirm and confirm which is why I listen instead of write on here. I seek to be understood and seek understanding

I have been a victim of a crime and know what it is like to be trapped. I have experience severe sexual abuse.

Prior to year 1998 I had no friends etc and didn't seek counseling until age 30-read everything I can get my hands on and still read and have had a mentor on here and other places to help me heal. I have known severe rejection

what inspires me is someone healing

I have pragmatic language challenges

I am not disabled

I have travel in the US

characteristics: somebody who doesn't admit their wrong

interests are music from 50s, inspirational,

I read computer, write,

date etch in my mind is sept 11 -that was a week later I had moved into my apartment.

Hope to volunteer soon

I cant see your facial expressions so it would help if you could put something in there on that.

I tend to create misunderstandings a lot

I speak the truth and give facts

I share what I have overcome

I am nervous to put this and other stuff on here about me.

historical, self help, novels books I read

computer is a pain sometimes.

I speak from experience, read books, what others have said, what has helped me, research, facts,

I struggle with EQ not IQ

don't need counseling but have it for support due to parents

I only watch dvd from the past

I have taken psychology courses in the fall , read up on historical stuff especially since 2005 and in a yahoo support online group I had a member ask me if I was a professional and I said no -She said I sure sound like one. I may have accidently pick up on the whatever it is from my therapist I had in early 2000s -I have been told I talk like one.

I am not one but only share what has helped me to heal with that stuff.

weakness perfectionistich

I grew up in a religious domestic violence home , got counseling for 3 years age age 30, . I had to have it in order to be able to write to you on here.

Prior to 1998 I had no friends that was one of the reasons why I sound counseling.

I am still learning in relationships what I experience in one I take to the next one.

hearing from others benefit me more especially on here.

animals had a pet and it is deceased

I use IM etc.

learn from others

participation: I heal by listening and not sure what to say

flowers rose

I hate conflicts-unless someone works it out with me

money is the pits

last time I cried -a lot of stuff here locally

Hello and Welcome back to AS,

I'm Paula, one of the newbie support team here on the board. I hope you will find what you need here and I'm sure you will be able to help others here too,

if you need any help getting around the board, please contact me

take care, Paula

• 4 months later...

Your bravery speaks volumes.
Found