Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hi everyone im new!

Guest suzie

Guest suzie

hi i just found this site and it seems really comforting and Im really happy to be allowed to be apart of something so supportive!I just wanted to say hi! so hi everyone!

(((((hugs))))))

suzie

Hi Suzie and welcome to After Silence. This place is really comforting and I hope you find all you're seeking here.

Take your time posting and make yourself comfortable around here. Should you have any questions/concerns please do not hesitate to ask.

Hugs,

Lindy

Hi sweetie!

Welcome to After Silence. I am glad you found your way here! I hope you find what you are looking for, that you will find healing and support like i have. We are here for you! I look forward to getting to know you! :b:all the best!

love clarissa

Guest WOLFPACMOMMA3

WELCOME IN HERE ITS BEEN VERY GOOD FOR ME TO COME IN HERE MOST DAYS AND IVE MADE 3 NEW CHAT FRIENDS!:roll:I AM GLAD TOO AS BEING DEAF CHATS I CAN SEE WHAT OTHERS R SAYING..SO CHAT ME UP SOME EVENING OK>???SAFE HEALING HUGS, TEE:D

hi suzie, i am new here aswell but i just wanted to add my welcome to those already here....

i look forward to getting to know you honey,

much love,

ami xxx

Hi Suzie, welcome to After Silence. This is a wonderful, supportive place to be. We are all glad you found us. :jump: Take care of yourself...if you need to talk let me know.