Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello... I Am New To This Board

Hi Everyone! My name is Gina. I heard about this board when I attended SOAR SPA, so I thought I would check it out. I look forward to getting to know you all.

:)

Guest -Jennifer-

Hey Gina

My name is Jennifer, and I was also at Soar Spa. I saw the Screen name and LOVE IT GIRL!!! I'm part of STT, but I wasn't a presenter....I'm so happy you are here.

Welcome to AS lovely. Its so good to see somebody from SOAR SPA.

((hugs))

Jennifer

Thank you for the warm welcome already! I can tell this will be a wonderful place.

Hey girl! Glad to see you here!

SOAR SPA was just amazing wasn't it? I can't wait for Operation Freefall already :)

Welcome :greet::hug:

Nicole :throb:

Guest -Jennifer-
SOAR SPA was just amazing wasn't it? I can't wait for Operation Freefall already

Yeah Gina! You gotta jump with us! "Survivors Unite! Take back the night!" ok so its not a soar spa logo but still!!! haha

Nah...

I didn't know until we both posted some OFF pics on another board. Then we found out we would both be attending SPA.

Welcome! You'll find many more supporters here!! :clap:

You guys are cracking me up. :P

Yes, I have known Kellie for years now. I jumped with her on the first Operation Freefall and have done every one but one since then. My husband has jumped twice w/ me as well! I noticed you guys at the last OFF in your tent and my husband and I stopped by. Kellie had told me a little bit about what you had done w/ the CD. And I was even on the same plane as you all when you jumped. I was the second to last jumper so I got to see you all fall out of the plane! It is always such an amazing experience to be w/ those who are doing it for the first time. :)

Anyway, thanks for the welcome everyone. I am glad to have met such great people and formed new friendships! Hugs to you all! :hug:

(((Gina))))

Welcome to After Silence. Sorry this is a bit late. I hope you are finding your way around. :)

Hope to see you around AS

:hug::hug::hug:

Linds

welcome to AS Gina :bighug:

~charlene~

Welcome to the board!

Kelly