Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I'm Another Newbie

Raven13

Hello, I am a student in college and have been going through a lot lately but on a positive note I also am a huge science geek, general nerd, and love art. My actual name is Kathryn but I very much prefer Raven. And yeah hello other humans!

Hi Raven,

Welcome to After Silence. :aswelcomesu:

Hopefully, you will get the support that you are looking for, that brought you here :notalone::supportu:

Hi Raven, I hope you will get the support you need here. We are all types here, yet have common bonds regardless of gender, ethnicity, shy or outgoing, etc. We have been hurt. Best to you in your healing. Will catch ya around

Rain

Hi Raven, I'm new here too as well as I'm in college. I'm a social psychology major. Right now I am taking my first class after a year off and it's an online course. My service dog in training isn't ready yet for class and I couldnt cope without her I don't think.

Hope you find support here, so far everyone has been really nice!

Hello Raven,

Welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here. I hope you are finding your way around the board okay. Please let me know if you need any help.

Take care, Paula