Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

It been a while since I have been on here and I don't think I have posted anything before

Remembering what you have gone through is so aweful I can't even describe and now I'm in a club I don't want to be in put here by something out of my control, I want control over my life again I want to be able to say I'm good and truly mean it, I don't want to have to paint my smile on and pretend to be happy one day I hope to be free from being fake

Hello SafeandFree,

Weclome to AS (After Silence)!

I want to welcome you on behalf of the Newbie Support Team (NST) and let you know to please feel free to pm (private message) myself or any other NST team member if you have any questions or need help and we will do our best to assist you!

With support,

Activist Ally

Hi Safeandfree,

Welcome to AS...or welcome back. Sometimes it may take a second try to realize you are ready to post. Please know this site is truly supportive, as it's members are kind and caring. I understand wanting to take control again. It is awful you have to experience a trauma to be here, but we all help each other out. Healing is a journey, and we are all walking it together. I wish you well.

Mary

:youcanheal: