Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here And Still Dealing With The Aftermath

Pegeen

Hi MissP,

Welcome!! :)

Take all the time you want to look around and to get to know the board and the members. This is a community that supports all members, and there's no rush in telling anything if you aren't up for that. I'm glad you joined, and I hope you feel at home here soon. :)

:hug: = if ok?

Jo

Hi Missy,

Welcome to AS! I'm sorry you have reason to be here, but I'm glad you've found us. AS is a very supportive, caring, wonderful community of survivors banding together to heal and support each other. In other words, you are not alone.

It's okay not to share anything personal yet. Some of us tell our stories right away, some of us wait years, and some of us never share here because it isn't part of our healing. It's whatever is right for you and whatever you are comfortable with. Take as long as you need to do what is right for you. Members are here for themselves first and others second.

Since you mentioned looking for some help in recovery, a good forum to start with would be the Healing Tips and Inspiration forum. There are several good topics in there that have been beneficial to the members of our community. They aren't a cure-all, but they do contain some good, beneficial suggestions!

Thank you for being here, and if you need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM a moderator.

Welcome! :hug:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hi and welcome to AS

Its ok not to share anything, that will come if and when you are ready. In the meantime, take your time in looking around and settling in here.

Don't hesitate to PM if you want/need someone to talk to

teazle

squishy welcome hugs :hug:

Hand Welcome :flowers:

Glad you found AS hon - it is a wonderful place to help with your healing. Anything you need to say, fun or serious, will be heard. Hope it helps you and look forward to being there for you.

Bewitched :flowers:

Hi MissP,

Welcome!! :)

Take all the time you want to look around and to get to know the board and the members. This is a community that supports all members, and there's no rush in telling anything if you aren't up for that. I'm glad you joined, and I hope you feel at home here soon. :)

:hug: = if ok?

Jo

Thanks Jo

Hello and welcome :)

I'm glad you found this place. I'm new as well, and I've found it to be very supportive.

Take care of yourself...

Christina

Hi Missy,

Welcome to AS! I'm sorry you have reason to be here, but I'm glad you've found us. AS is a very supportive, caring, wonderful community of survivors banding together to heal and support each other. In other words, you are not alone.

It's okay not to share anything personal yet. Some of us tell our stories right away, some of us wait years, and some of us never share here because it isn't part of our healing. It's whatever is right for you and whatever you are comfortable with. Take as long as you need to do what is right for you. Members are here for themselves first and others second.

Since you mentioned looking for some help in recovery, a good forum to start with would be the Healing Tips and Inspiration forum. There are several good topics in there that have been beneficial to the members of our community. They aren't a cure-all, but they do contain some good, beneficial suggestions!

Thank you for being here, and if you need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM a moderator.

Welcome! :hug:

Thanks Ashley Michelle.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Thank you, SadeYes!

Hi and welcome to AS

Its ok not to share anything, that will come if and when you are ready. In the meantime, take your time in looking around and settling in here.

Don't hesitate to PM if you want/need someone to talk to

teazle

Thanks, Teazle, for your message!

Hi and welcome to AS!

You can always share as little or as much as you like here.

Take your time.

We are here for you when you are ready.

:flowers:

Skye.

Thanks, blueskye! Not sure I will ever be interested in sharing any personal info but thanks for the message!

Hand Welcome :flowers:

Glad you found AS hon - it is a wonderful place to help with your healing. Anything you need to say, fun or serious, will be heard. Hope it helps you and look forward to being there for you.

Bewitched :flowers:

Thanks, Bewitched, for your nice message!

WELCOME TO AS! You're not alone. The people here are so great and encouraging. You're so strong for making that first post. Hang in there. NEVER GIVE UP. You are worth all the fight. I'm always here if you ever need someone to talk to. God bless you. :flowers:

Thanks faith for the warm welcome!