Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

tegan

Hi, My name is Barbara and iam 33 yrs old. I was abused by my father and am crippled by feeling of guilt and self blame. There are things i've never told anyone and i need to get them out so i'm hopeing this is the place for me. Ineed so bad to know i'm not alone. forgive me i'm rambling on anyway thanks for reading.

:( Barbara

:hug: Hi barbara.Sorry to hear what happened to you I am still fairly new here myself but I already feel like I know everyone they are just all so supportive. Welcome to the board :hug: Luv jess xx

squashy welcome hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

Welcome to After Silence, Barbara :hug:

Meg

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to AS. Sorry for what happened to bring you here, but glad you found us. You are so brave. I know your feelings of guilt and self blame. It took 35 years before I could seek help, then another year before I could talk about it. So you are very brave. Take your time, post when you like and what you like. The people here are very understanding and supportive. You are not alone. :wub::hug::hug:

Hola Barbara! :hug: Welcome to the A.S. Board... sorry you have a need to be here, but I hope you feel at home and welcome as I do :)

:wub: Alyssa :wub:

Hi Barbara

It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome here...I am sorry to hear what you went through and I hope you find some kind of comfort and friendship here...If there's any place in the world that can understand and want to hug you and help then this is the place...Already you have shown strength by even coming here...Be proud of that :)

Hi guys,

Thanx so much for your warm words of welcome, you are all so kind and day by day the loneliness is lessening. Thank-you again.

Luv Barbara :wub::):):wub: