Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi,i'm New

Hi, My name is Tracy,I'm soon to be 35 and I have been married 15 1/2yrs. I have 2 dogs Dakota&Madison. I was about 7 when the molestation began. I also can remember being raped a few times. Most of it was done by my brother. (Who killed himself April 1 1990,he was 23) A cousin & a neighbor was also involved. I knew since i was 19 that something was not right with me. But didn't hit me till i was 27. Kept it a secret all those yrs. Got very depressed and started cutting myself. I also tried to kill myself. Started therapy in May of 2002 till sept.2004. I just started therapy again yesterday. Things have been really rough on me the past few yrs. Been looking for a good support group,i hope i will fit in and feel like home. Hope you's won't mind hearing from me. Take Care All....Tracy

hope we can help you in any way possible

:hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

:hug: Hi tracey welcome you mentioned you were looking for a good support group well you've definately come to the right place> Hope you find it as useful as I do jess :hug:

:blink: Welcome to AS

Hope we will be helpful to your healing. This group is very understanding and supportive.

:throb::wub: