Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm Nick

Just saying Hi with great suprise as it has been a month to be validated so thankyou for validating my account and my sincere apologies to admin in my behaviour for not being validated - no excuse but that is the reason

Nick, welcome to AS! I am sorry that you had such a hard time getting your account validated, but I am glad you are here now. I hope that you find the support you need and deserve.

Hi Nick, and welcome to AS! Sorry to hear that it took so long - the mods situation has been a little shaky lately. But for the most part, it doesn't affect much of the site once you are registered. Everyone here is still very supportive and understanding.

Take gentle care

~coffee~

Hi Nick,

Welcome to Aftersilence. I'm sorry about the delay that it took for you to get here. Now that you are here you will get to meet very supportive people. And my name is Mandy if you have any questions about the board please feel free to send me a message. My job is to make you feel at home as much as possible.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

Mandy

Hello Nick,

welcome to AS, if you need any help with the board, please contact me and I will do my best to help

take care, Paula