Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi X

Hemii

Hi I'm 17 and I thought I could get some help and support about what I went throught, I'm still confused and depressed, I just wanna stop self harming and I don't wanna feel like it was my fault anymore, I feel sick about my self to think I was sexually abused makes me want to die, please help me , hemi xx

Hi X

see responses below yours

Hi I'm 17 and I thought I could get some help and support about what I went throught, I'm still confused and depressed, I just wanna stop self harming and I don't wanna feel like it was my fault anymore, I feel sick about my self to think I was sexually abused makes me want to die, please help me , hemi xx

Judith: This is a good place to be. It takes time to heal and it wont happen within three months. Talking and writing and reading and letting the feelings out even when it hurts not self harm will help you get there to be at peace inside.

Some of it comes in change how we think which takes practice.

It is not your fault -the key is to start deciding how you can go about belive that and letting the feelings follow

sometimes we have to fake it till we make it too.

I can understand the feelings but the key is to take the control back from the jerk.

for starters etc. When Feelings Buried Alive Never Die is a good book on this too

Judith

Hi,

welcome to After Silence, My name is Paula, and I am one of the newbie support team here,. I hope being here at AS will help you to make sense of what you're feeling, and that you know that you are not alone here

please take care

Paula

Hi, I'm new too. And can relate to what you are saying. I really really wish you the best of luck and hope you can heal. You have to realise what happened to you IS NOT your fault, you are not to blame. You shouldn't punish yourself for it, you need to recover, and I really hope you can do that here. If you ever need anybody to talk to privately, message me. I can relate to you alot! X

• 4 months later...

Welcome!